Representing injured workers in Kentucky.
Our Practice Areas
An Experienced Attorney Who Will Fight For Your Rights
If you’ve suffered an injury at work or suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, the last thing you should have to deal with is negotiations with the insurance company or worse, a denied claim. That’s where I come in.
My name is Chris Evensen, and I started Evensen Law Office to ensure hardworking individuals who were injured because of someone else’s negligence are able to recover the compensation they need and are entitled to under Kentucky law. My goal is to take the confusion and frustration out of the process, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
You are never alone in your fight to recover what is owed to you when you work with my law firm.
Why Evensen Law Office?
There are numerous ways in which Evensen Law Office rises to the occasion to ensure the fullest protection of your rights and best interests.
- Tireless Fighters. I seek every available solution to your legal matter and I don’t stop fighting until your case is resolved.
- Go The Extra Mile. I will provide you with individualized, personal attention that ensures you get the best legal representation possible and the results you need and deserve.
- Committed To My Clients. Your case and needs will always come first. I will make myself available to answer questions, walk you through the legal process ahead, and provide you with valuable updates that will keep you in the know and ahead of the game.
- Distinguished Counsel. I have been recognized numerous times by my peers and others in the legal community, including being listed in Kentucky’s Best Lawyers Since 2011 in the field of Workers’ Compensation, named a Top Lawyer in Louisville Magazine for Workers’ Compensation since 2010, selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013-2014, selected to Super Lawyers 2016-2020, received a Best Lawyers’ 2019 Top Workers’ Compensation Lawyer of the Year award and I am currently AV Preeminent Rated*, the highest-rating an attorney can receive for professional skills and ethics.
- Experienced Litigator. I have represented over 1000 clients in the course of my career and have successfully won cases before the Kentucky Supreme Court; setting precedence for future cases.
We Will Fight To Make Things Right
If you suffered a serious or catastrophic injury at work or are living with the effects of a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, I will make sure the process of recovering benefits goes as smoothly as possible.
If the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith or makes things difficult for you and your family by using delay tactics or wrongfully denying your claim, I will fight to make things right.
Get More Information At Evensen Law Office
Check out our videos to learn more about the law and your workers’ compensation rights.