Ann F. Batterton
I am originally from Harrodsburg, Kentucky and graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science 1995. I graduated from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law in 1999.
Over the course of my career I have represented injured people and defendants in workers' compensation, automobile accidents and other personal injury claims.
Current Employment Position
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctorate - 1999
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Political Science
- Kentucky, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2017
- Kentucky Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Co-Chair, 2015 to 2017
- Kentucky Bar Association, Past-Chair of the Workers' Compensation Section